60W AC Gear Mini Electric Reversible Motor with Brake
Our AC induction motor widely used in home appliances,Like pellet stove,biomass boilers,ovens,commerical grills,rotisseries,air fresher,blender,heater,dehumidifiers,etc.
The following specification only shows 60w reversible AC motor. We have a wide ranges of other powers for your option. Please tell us about your requirement, and we will work out a suitable drive solution for you.
Motor voltage, power and speed will be customized according to your request under the allowed circumstance of adoptable dimension.
View Of Item
Company Product Category
1. AC (gear) motor
2. DC & BLDC (gear) motor
3. Worm gearbox
4. Helical gearbox
5. Coreless motor
6. External rotor motor
7. Motor controller
8. Customized motor
About Greensky Mechanical
HISTORY: Greensky is a mechanical brand of CHINAMFG Power Co., Ltd. With over 10 years’
mechanical manufacturing experiences, CHINAMFG Power always strictly stands on the
principle of Best Customer Satisfaction.
QUALITY: Material Inspection, Production Control, Finished Goods Test, Pre-dellivery Inspection
MISSION: “Once and forever” is our goal to serve customers in the world. Once we do
business with customer, we will do business forever.
MARKET: 30 different countries, mainly Germany, Austria, Japan, USA and Middle-East.
DELIVERY: 100% on-time delivery Guaranteed.
SERVICES: Fast response in English, German, Japanese and Chinese languages.
OEM: Customized orders are welcome at CHINAMFG Power.
1 Q: What’s your MOQ for boiler motor?
A: 1unit is ok for different types.
2 Q: What about your warranty for your boiler motor?
A: One year.
3 Q: Do you provide OEM service with customer-logo?
A: Yes, we could do OEM orders, but we mainly focus on our own brand.
4 Q: How about your payment terms ?
A: TT, western union and paypal. 100% payment in advanced for orders less $5,000. 30% deposit and balance before delivery for orders over $5,000.
5 Q: How about your packing ?
A: Carton, Plywood case. If you need more, we can pack all goods with pallet
6 Q: What information should be given, if I buy boiler motor from you ?
A: Rated power, gearbox ratio, input speed, mounting position. More details, better!
7 Q: How do you deliver the boiler motor?
A: We will compare and choose the most suitable ways of delivery by sea, air or express courier.
We hope you will enjoy cooperating with us.
|Number of Stator:
|Number of Poles:
What safety precautions should be followed when working with brake motors?
Working with brake motors requires adherence to specific safety precautions to ensure the well-being of personnel and the proper functioning of the equipment. Brake motors involve electrical components and potentially hazardous mechanical operations, so it is essential to follow established safety guidelines. Here’s a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with brake motors:
- Qualified Personnel: Only trained and qualified individuals should be allowed to work with brake motors. They should have a thorough understanding of electrical systems, motor operation, and safety procedures. Proper training ensures that personnel are familiar with the specific risks associated with brake motors and know how to handle them safely.
- Power Isolation: Before performing any maintenance or repair tasks on a brake motor, it is crucial to isolate the power supply to the motor. This can be achieved by disconnecting the power source and following lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental re-energization. Power isolation eliminates the risk of electric shock and allows safe access to the motor without the danger of unexpected startup.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): When working with brake motors, appropriate personal protective equipment should be worn. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and hearing protection, depending on the specific hazards present. PPE helps safeguard against potential hazards such as flying debris, electrical shocks, and excessive noise, providing an additional layer of protection for personnel.
- Proper Ventilation: Adequate ventilation should be ensured when working with brake motors, especially in indoor environments. Ventilation helps dissipate heat generated by the motor and prevents the buildup of potentially harmful fumes or gases. Proper ventilation reduces the risk of overheating and improves air quality, creating a safer working environment.
- Safe Lifting and Handling: Brake motors can be heavy and require proper lifting and handling techniques to prevent injuries. When moving or installing a motor, personnel should use appropriate lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, and follow safe lifting practices. It is important to avoid overexertion, use proper body mechanics, and seek assistance when necessary to prevent strains or accidents.
- Protection Against Moving Parts: Brake motors may have rotating or moving parts that pose a risk of entanglement or crushing injuries. Guards and protective covers should be in place to prevent accidental contact with these hazardous areas. Personnel should never reach into or attempt to adjust the motor while it is in operation or without proper lockout/tagout procedures in place.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of brake motors are essential for their safe and reliable operation. Maintenance tasks should only be performed by qualified personnel following manufacturer recommendations. Before conducting any maintenance or inspection, the motor should be properly isolated and de-energized. Visual inspections, lubrication, and component checks should be carried out according to the motor’s maintenance schedule to identify and address any potential issues before they escalate.
- Follow Manufacturer Guidelines: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations when working with brake motors. This includes adhering to installation procedures, operating instructions, and maintenance practices specified by the manufacturer. Manufacturers provide specific safety instructions and precautions that are tailored to their equipment, ensuring safe and efficient operation when followed meticulously.
- Training and Awareness: Ongoing training and awareness programs should be implemented to keep personnel updated on safety practices and potential hazards associated with brake motors. This includes providing clear instructions, conducting safety meetings, and promoting a safety-conscious culture. Personnel should be encouraged to report any safety concerns or incidents to ensure continuous improvement of safety measures.
By following these safety precautions, personnel can mitigate risks and create a safer working environment when dealing with brake motors. Adhering to proper procedures, using appropriate PPE, ensuring power isolation, practicing safe lifting and handling, protecting against moving parts, conducting regular maintenance and inspections, and staying informed about manufacturer guidelines are all crucial steps in maintaining a safe and efficient work environment when working with brake motors.
How do manufacturers ensure the quality and reliability of brake motors?
Manufacturers employ various processes and measures to ensure the quality and reliability of brake motors. These processes involve rigorous testing, adherence to industry standards, quality control procedures, and continuous improvement initiatives. Here’s a detailed explanation of how manufacturers ensure the quality and reliability of brake motors:
- Design and Engineering: Manufacturers invest considerable effort in the design and engineering phase of brake motors. They employ experienced engineers and designers who follow industry best practices and utilize advanced design tools to develop motors with robust and reliable braking systems. Thorough analysis, simulations, and prototyping are conducted to optimize the motor’s performance, efficiency, and safety features.
- Material Selection: High-quality materials are chosen for the construction of brake motors. Manufacturers carefully select components such as motor windings, brake discs, brake pads, and housing materials to ensure durability, heat resistance, and optimal friction characteristics. The use of quality materials enhances the motor’s reliability and contributes to its long-term performance.
- Manufacturing Processes: Stringent manufacturing processes are implemented to ensure consistent quality and reliability. Manufacturers employ advanced machinery and automation techniques for precision assembly and production. Strict quality control measures are applied at each stage of manufacturing to detect and rectify any defects or deviations from specifications.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Brake motors undergo comprehensive testing and quality assurance procedures before they are released to the market. These tests include performance testing, load testing, endurance testing, and environmental testing. Manufacturers verify that the motors meet or exceed industry standards and performance specifications. Additionally, they conduct safety tests to ensure compliance with applicable safety regulations and standards.
- Certifications and Compliance: Manufacturers seek certifications and compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations. This may include certifications such as ISO 9001 for quality management systems or certifications specific to the motor industry, such as IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standards. Compliance with these standards demonstrates the manufacturer’s commitment to producing high-quality and reliable brake motors.
- Quality Control and Inspection: Manufacturers implement robust quality control processes throughout the production cycle. This includes inspection of raw materials, in-process inspections during manufacturing, and final inspections before shipment. Quality control personnel conduct visual inspections, dimensional checks, and performance evaluations to ensure that each brake motor meets the specified quality criteria.
- Continuous Improvement: Manufacturers prioritize continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the quality and reliability of brake motors. They actively seek customer feedback, monitor field performance, and conduct post-production evaluations to identify areas for improvement. This feedback loop helps manufacturers refine their designs, manufacturing processes, and quality control procedures, leading to increased reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Support and Warranty: Manufacturers provide comprehensive customer support and warranty programs for their brake motors. They offer technical assistance, troubleshooting guides, and maintenance recommendations to customers. Warranty coverage ensures that any manufacturing defects or malfunctions are addressed promptly, bolstering customer confidence in the quality and reliability of the brake motors.
By employing robust design and engineering processes, meticulous material selection, stringent manufacturing processes, comprehensive testing and quality assurance procedures, certifications and compliance with industry standards, rigorous quality control and inspection measures, continuous improvement initiatives, and dedicated customer support and warranty programs, manufacturers ensure the quality and reliability of brake motors. These measures contribute to the production of high-performance motors that meet the safety, durability, and performance requirements of industrial and manufacturing applications.
How do brake motors handle variations in load and stopping requirements?
Brake motors are designed to handle variations in load and stopping requirements by incorporating specific features and mechanisms that allow for flexibility and adaptability. These features enable brake motors to effectively respond to changes in load conditions and meet the diverse stopping requirements of different applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how brake motors handle variations in load and stopping requirements:
1. Adjustable Braking Torque: Brake motors often have adjustable braking torque, allowing operators to modify the stopping force according to the specific load requirements. By adjusting the braking torque, brake motors can accommodate variations in load size, weight, and inertia. Higher braking torque can be set for heavier loads, while lower braking torque can be selected for lighter loads, ensuring optimal stopping performance and preventing excessive wear or damage to the braking system.
2. Controlled Response Time: Brake motors provide controlled response times, allowing for precise and efficient stopping according to the application requirements. The response time refers to the duration between the command to stop and the actual cessation of rotation. Brake motors can be designed with adjustable response times, enabling operators to set the desired stopping speed based on the load characteristics and safety considerations. This flexibility ensures that the braking action is appropriately matched to the load and stopping requirements.
3. Dynamic Braking: Dynamic braking is a feature found in some brake motors that helps handle variations in load and stopping requirements. When the motor is de-energized, dynamic braking converts the kinetic energy of the rotating load into electrical energy, which is dissipated as heat through a resistor or regenerative braking system. This braking mechanism allows brake motors to handle different load conditions and varying stopping requirements, dissipating excess energy and bringing the rotating equipment to a controlled stop.
4. Integrated Control Systems: Brake motors often come equipped with integrated control systems that allow for customized programming and adjustment of the braking parameters. These control systems enable operators to adapt the braking performance based on the load characteristics and stopping requirements. By adjusting parameters such as braking torque, response time, and braking profiles, brake motors can handle variations in load and achieve the desired stopping performance for different applications.
5. Monitoring and Feedback: Some brake motor systems incorporate monitoring and feedback mechanisms to provide real-time information about the load conditions and stopping performance. This feedback can include data on motor temperature, current consumption, or position feedback from encoders or sensors. By continuously monitoring these parameters, brake motors can dynamically adjust their braking action to accommodate variations in load and ensure optimal stopping performance.
6. Adaptable Brake Design: Brake motors are designed with consideration for load variations and stopping requirements. The brake design takes into account factors such as braking surface area, material composition, and cooling methods. These design features allow brake motors to handle different load conditions effectively and provide consistent and reliable stopping performance under varying circumstances.
By incorporating adjustable braking torque, controlled response time, dynamic braking, integrated control systems, monitoring and feedback mechanisms, and adaptable brake designs, brake motors can handle variations in load and stopping requirements. These features enhance the versatility and performance of brake motors, making them suitable for a wide range of applications across different industries.
editor by CX 2023-12-15