Hydraulic shoe machine brake motor BMR-BK01 Hydraulic motor with brake
1, Small amount accept Paypal
2, Western Union
3, Large orders We usually accept T/T(with 30% deposit, the balance before shipment)
Established in 2004, HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd.
Located in Changan, HangZhou, ZheJiang . Our engineers have decades of experience in hydraulic area, all the products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality. Cooperating with us, you will have the stably, timely and credible supply.
Blince hydraulic motor Can perfect replace:
Danfoss :OMM/ OMP/ OMR/ OMH/ OMS/ OMT/ OMV/ DH/ DS series hydraulic motor.
Eaton : J (129-) series, H(101-) series,S(103-) series,T(158-)series,2000(104-) series,6000 series orbit motor
M+S : MM,MLHM/MP,MLHP/ MR,MLHR/ MH,MLHH/ MS,MLHS/ MT,MLHT/ MV,MLHV hydraulic motor.
White : MP/RS/MR/RG/HB/CE/RE series hydraulic motor
Parkers : TE/ TG/ TF series hydraulic motor.
Sam CHINAMFG : BGM/ BG/ BR/ HPR/ HT hydraulic motor
Bosch Recroth : MGX/ MGP, GXP/ MGR, GMR/ MGS, GMS / MGT,GMT/ MGV, GMV series hydraulic motor.
1. 1 year warranty after sale
2. During guarantee, items share free repairs or replacement.
3. Customer is responsible for the freight of come-and-back,and the customs tax.
4. To save the cost, please send the item back without packing.
5. Pls provide the defective appearance and related invoice number.
6. All emails will be answered within 1 working day.
WHY US :
1. We are leading profesional supplier of Hydraulic motor in China. Our products have been exported to more than 50 countries including Africa, Middle East, South America and Asia.
2. We are not only produce normal models, but also produce new models according to your design.
3. Professional service team ,High quality products and competitive price will give you perfect purchasing experience.
All these products are standard, best quality. If you don’t see the brand or don’t know how to choose a model, please contact us and we have professional engineers help you find the right model.
Thanks for reading and hope you have a happy day!
|Hydraulic Brake Motor
|Motor of Material:
|MID-Size Machinery and Equipment
|Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid
|Hydraulic Power Unit
|Proportional Control Valve
How do brake motors impact the overall productivity of manufacturing processes?
Brake motors have a significant impact on the overall productivity of manufacturing processes by enhancing operational efficiency, improving safety, and enabling precise control over motion. They play a crucial role in ensuring smooth and controlled movement, which is vital for the seamless operation of machinery and equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of how brake motors impact the overall productivity of manufacturing processes:
- Precise Control and Positioning: Brake motors enable precise control over the speed, acceleration, and deceleration of machinery and equipment. This precise control allows for accurate positioning, alignment, and synchronization of various components, resulting in improved product quality and reduced errors. The ability to precisely control the motion enhances the overall productivity of manufacturing processes by minimizing waste, rework, and downtime.
- Quick Deceleration and Stopping: Brake motors provide fast and controlled deceleration and stopping capabilities. This is particularly important in manufacturing processes that require frequent changes in speed or direction. The ability to rapidly decelerate and stop equipment allows for efficient handling of workpieces, quick tool changes, and seamless transitions between manufacturing steps. It reduces cycle times and improves overall productivity by minimizing unnecessary delays and optimizing throughput.
- Improved Safety: Brake motors enhance safety in manufacturing processes by providing reliable braking functionality. They help prevent coasting or unintended movement of equipment when power is cut off or during emergency situations. The braking capability of brake motors contributes to the safe operation of machinery, protects personnel, and prevents damage to equipment or workpieces. By ensuring a safe working environment, brake motors help maintain uninterrupted production and minimize the risk of accidents or injuries.
- Enhanced Equipment Performance: The integration of brake motors into manufacturing equipment improves overall performance. Brake motors work in conjunction with motor control devices, such as variable frequency drives (VFDs) or servo systems, to optimize motor operation. This integration allows for efficient power utilization, reduced energy consumption, and improved responsiveness. By maximizing equipment performance, brake motors contribute to higher productivity, lower operational costs, and increased output.
- Reduced Downtime and Maintenance: Brake motors are designed for durability and reliability, reducing the need for frequent maintenance and minimizing downtime. The robust construction and high-quality components of brake motors ensure long service life and consistent performance. This reliability translates into fewer unplanned shutdowns, reduced maintenance requirements, and improved overall equipment availability. By minimizing downtime and maintenance-related interruptions, brake motors contribute to increased productivity and manufacturing efficiency.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Brake motors offer flexibility and adaptability in manufacturing processes. They can be integrated into various types of machinery and equipment, spanning different industries and applications. Brake motors can be customized to meet specific requirements, such as adjusting brake torque or incorporating specific control algorithms. This adaptability allows manufacturers to optimize their processes, accommodate changing production needs, and increase overall productivity.
In summary, brake motors impact the overall productivity of manufacturing processes by providing precise control and positioning, enabling quick deceleration and stopping, improving safety, enhancing equipment performance, reducing downtime and maintenance, and offering flexibility and adaptability. Their role in ensuring smooth and controlled movement, combined with their reliable braking functionality, contributes to efficient and seamless manufacturing operations, ultimately leading to increased productivity, improved product quality, and cost savings.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right brake motor for a task?
When selecting the right brake motor for a task, several factors should be carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and compatibility with the specific application requirements. These factors help determine the suitability of the brake motor for the intended task and play a crucial role in achieving efficient and reliable operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of the key factors that should be considered when selecting a brake motor:
1. Load Characteristics: The characteristics of the load being driven by the brake motor are essential considerations. Factors such as load size, weight, and inertia influence the torque, power, and braking requirements of the motor. It is crucial to accurately assess the load characteristics to select a brake motor with the appropriate power rating, torque capacity, and braking capability to handle the specific load requirements effectively.
2. Stopping Requirements: The desired stopping performance of the brake motor is another critical factor to consider. Different applications may have specific stopping time, speed, or precision requirements. The brake motor should be selected based on its ability to meet these stopping requirements, such as adjustable braking torque, controlled response time, and stability during stopping. Understanding the desired stopping behavior is crucial for selecting a brake motor that can provide the necessary control and accuracy.
3. Environmental Conditions: The operating environment in which the brake motor will be installed plays a significant role in its selection. Factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, vibration, and corrosive substances can affect the performance and lifespan of the motor. It is essential to choose a brake motor that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application, ensuring reliable and durable operation over time.
4. Mounting and Space Constraints: The available space and mounting requirements should be considered when selecting a brake motor. The physical dimensions and mounting options of the motor should align with the space constraints and mounting configuration of the application. It is crucial to ensure that the brake motor can be properly installed and integrated into the existing machinery or system without compromising the performance or safety of the overall setup.
5. Power Supply: The availability and characteristics of the power supply should be taken into account. The voltage, frequency, and power quality of the electrical supply should match the specifications of the brake motor. It is important to consider factors such as single-phase or three-phase power supply, voltage fluctuations, and compatibility with other electrical components to ensure proper operation and avoid electrical issues or motor damage.
6. Brake Type and Design: Different brake types, such as electromagnetic brakes or spring-loaded brakes, offer specific advantages and considerations. The choice of brake type should align with the requirements of the application, taking into account factors such as braking torque, response time, and reliability. The design features of the brake, such as braking surface area, cooling methods, and wear indicators, should also be evaluated to ensure efficient and long-lasting braking performance.
7. Regulatory and Safety Standards: Compliance with applicable regulatory and safety standards is crucial when selecting a brake motor. Depending on the industry and application, specific standards and certifications may be required. It is essential to choose a brake motor that meets the necessary standards and safety requirements to ensure the protection of personnel, equipment, and compliance with legal obligations.
8. Cost and Lifecycle Considerations: Finally, the cost-effectiveness and lifecycle considerations should be evaluated. This includes factors such as initial investment, maintenance requirements, expected lifespan, and availability of spare parts. It is important to strike a balance between upfront costs and long-term reliability, selecting a brake motor that offers a favorable cost-to-performance ratio and aligns with the expected lifecycle and maintenance budget.
Considering these factors when selecting a brake motor helps ensure that the chosen motor is well-suited for the intended task, provides reliable and efficient operation, and meets the specific requirements of the application. Proper evaluation and assessment of these factors contribute to the overall success and performance of the brake motor in its designated task.
What industries and applications commonly use brake motors?
Brake motors find wide-ranging applications across various industries that require controlled stopping, load holding, and precise positioning. Here’s a detailed overview of the industries and applications commonly using brake motors:
1. Material Handling: Brake motors are extensively used in material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists, winches, and conveyors. These applications require precise control over the movement of heavy loads, and brake motors provide efficient stopping and holding capabilities, ensuring safe and controlled material handling operations.
2. Elevators and Lifts: The vertical movement of elevators and lifts demands reliable braking systems to hold the load in position during power outages or when not actively driving the movement. Brake motors are employed in elevator systems to ensure passenger safety and prevent unintended movement or freefall of the elevator car.
3. Machine Tools: Brake motors are used in machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, and grinders. These applications often require precise positioning and rapid stopping of rotating spindles or cutting tools. Brake motors provide the necessary control and safety measures for efficient machining operations.
4. Conveyor Systems: Conveyor systems in industries like manufacturing, logistics, and warehouses utilize brake motors to achieve accurate control over the movement of goods. Brake motors enable smooth acceleration, controlled deceleration, and precise stopping of conveyor belts, ensuring proper material flow and minimizing the risk of collisions or product damage.
5. Crushers and Crushers: In industries such as mining, construction, and aggregates, brake motors are commonly used in crushers and crushers. These machines require rapid and controlled stopping to prevent damage caused by excessive vibration or unbalanced loads. Brake motors provide the necessary braking force to halt the rotation of crusher components quickly.
6. Robotics and Automation: Brake motors play a vital role in robotics and automation systems that require precise movement control and positioning. They are employed in robotic arms, automated assembly lines, and pick-and-place systems to achieve accurate and repeatable movements, ensuring seamless operation and high productivity.
7. Printing and Packaging: Brake motors are utilized in printing presses, packaging machines, and labeling equipment. These applications require precise control over the positioning of materials, accurate registration, and consistent stopping during printing or packaging processes. Brake motors ensure reliable performance and enhance the quality of printed and packaged products.
8. Textile Machinery: Brake motors are commonly found in textile machinery such as spinning machines, looms, and textile printing equipment. These applications demand precise control over yarn tension, fabric movement, and position holding. Brake motors offer the necessary braking force and control for smooth textile manufacturing processes.
9. Food Processing: Brake motors are employed in food processing equipment, including mixers, slicers, extruders, and dough handling machines. These applications require precise control over mixing, slicing, and shaping processes, as well as controlled stopping to ensure operator safety and prevent product wastage.
These are just a few examples, and brake motors are utilized in numerous other industries and applications where controlled stopping, load holding, and precise positioning are essential. The versatility and reliability of brake motors make them a preferred choice in various industrial sectors, contributing to enhanced safety, productivity, and operational control.
editor by CX 2023-12-12