3KW High Precision AC Servo Motor with Brake and Encoder for Industrial Sewing Machine Injection Molding Machine Industrial Automation
Super Stability motor selects high performance and high magnetic energy of rare-earth permanent magnet material, and has high temperature resistance, to ensure the stability of the operation of the motor
High Precision using double close-loop flow and pressure control, motor of speed and torque can be adjusted quickly, thus realizing the pump pressure and flow rate of the output precision control, greatly improve the repeatable precision of die-casting machine
High Efficiency can use the instantaneous overload capacity of motor and oil pump, and fast response characteristics, significantly add the system of dynamic response performance, thereby compressing the empty cycle time and energy storage time, pressure rises rapidly.
Energy Saving according to the requirements of production process to provide hydraulic power, energy saving effect is obvious, can achieve 40%-70% power saving rate
|Model Type:130ZFMA1-) was established in 1996 with 35000 m^2 manufacturing plant in HangZhou, China. For more than 25 years we have been committed to the research&develop, manufacture and sales of new energy and industrial automation.
Our products series includes wind turbine generators, solar power system, controller, inverter, frequency changer, servo motor and servo drives with high quality.
1. Are you factory?
2. How to select models?
3. How do you ship the goods?
4. Can I test sample?
6. Can you do OEM or ODM service?
7. How about warranty?
How do brake motors ensure smooth and controlled movement in equipment?
Brake motors play a crucial role in ensuring smooth and controlled movement in equipment by providing reliable braking functionality. They work in coordination with the motor and other control systems to achieve precise control over the motion of the equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of how brake motors ensure smooth and controlled movement in equipment:
By providing effective braking capability, quick response time, adjustable brake torque, release mechanisms, integration with control systems, and compliance with safety standards, brake motors ensure smooth and controlled movement in equipment. They enable precise control over the deceleration, stopping, and starting of the equipment, enhancing operational efficiency, safety, and overall performance.
How does a brake motor enhance safety in industrial and manufacturing settings?
In industrial and manufacturing settings, brake motors play a crucial role in enhancing safety by providing reliable braking and control mechanisms. These motors are specifically designed to address safety concerns and mitigate potential risks associated with rotating machinery and equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of how brake motors enhance safety in industrial and manufacturing settings:
1. Controlled Stopping: Brake motors offer controlled stopping capabilities, allowing for precise and predictable deceleration of rotating machinery. This controlled stopping helps prevent abrupt stops or sudden changes in motion, reducing the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and injury to personnel. By providing smooth and controlled stopping, brake motors enhance safety during machine shutdowns, emergency stops, or power loss situations.
2. Emergency Stop Functionality: Brake motors often incorporate emergency stop functionality as a safety feature. In case of an emergency or hazardous situation, operators can activate the emergency stop function to immediately halt the motor and associated machinery. This rapid and reliable stopping capability helps prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment, providing an essential safety measure in industrial environments.
3. Load Holding Capability: Brake motors have the ability to hold loads in position when the motor is not actively rotating. This load holding capability is particularly important for applications where the load needs to be securely held in place, such as vertical lifting mechanisms or inclined conveyors. By preventing unintended movement or drift of the load, brake motors ensure safe operation and minimize the risk of uncontrolled motion that could lead to accidents or damage.
4. Overload Protection: Brake motors often incorporate overload protection mechanisms to safeguard against excessive loads. These protection features can include thermal overload protection, current limiters, or torque limiters. By detecting and responding to overload conditions, brake motors help prevent motor overheating, component failure, and potential hazards caused by overburdened machinery. This protection enhances the safety of personnel and prevents damage to equipment.
5. Failsafe Braking: Brake motors are designed with failsafe braking systems that ensure reliable braking even in the event of power loss or motor failure. These systems can use spring-loaded brakes or electromagnetic brakes that engage automatically when power is cut off or when a fault is detected. Failsafe braking prevents uncontrolled motion and maintains the position of rotating machinery, reducing the risk of accidents, injury, or damage during power interruptions or motor failures.
6. Integration with Safety Systems: Brake motors can be integrated into safety systems and control architectures to enhance overall safety in industrial settings. They can be connected to safety relays, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), or safety-rated drives to enable advanced safety functionalities such as safe torque off (STO) or safe braking control. This integration ensures that the brake motor operates in compliance with safety standards and facilitates coordinated safety measures across the machinery or production line.
7. Compliance with Safety Standards: Brake motors are designed and manufactured in compliance with industry-specific safety standards and regulations. These standards, such as ISO standards or Machinery Directive requirements, define the safety criteria and performance expectations for rotating machinery. By using brake motors that meet these safety standards, industrial and manufacturing settings can ensure a higher level of safety, regulatory compliance, and risk mitigation.
8. Operator Safety: Brake motors also contribute to operator safety by reducing the risk of unintended movement or hazardous conditions. The controlled stopping and load holding capabilities of brake motors minimize the likelihood of unexpected machine behavior that could endanger operators. Additionally, the incorporation of safety features like emergency stop buttons or remote control options provides operators with convenient means to stop or control the machinery from a safe distance, reducing their exposure to potential hazards.
By providing controlled stopping, emergency stop functionality, load holding capability, overload protection, failsafe braking, integration with safety systems, compliance with safety standards, and operator safety enhancements, brake motors significantly enhance safety in industrial and manufacturing settings. These motors play a critical role in preventing accidents, injuries, and equipment damage, contributing to a safer working environment and ensuring the well-being of personnel.
What industries and applications commonly use brake motors?
Brake motors find wide-ranging applications across various industries that require controlled stopping, load holding, and precise positioning. Here’s a detailed overview of the industries and applications commonly using brake motors:
1. Material Handling: Brake motors are extensively used in material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists, winches, and conveyors. These applications require precise control over the movement of heavy loads, and brake motors provide efficient stopping and holding capabilities, ensuring safe and controlled material handling operations.
2. Elevators and Lifts: The vertical movement of elevators and lifts demands reliable braking systems to hold the load in position during power outages or when not actively driving the movement. Brake motors are employed in elevator systems to ensure passenger safety and prevent unintended movement or freefall of the elevator car.
3. Machine Tools: Brake motors are used in machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, and grinders. These applications often require precise positioning and rapid stopping of rotating spindles or cutting tools. Brake motors provide the necessary control and safety measures for efficient machining operations.
4. Conveyor Systems: Conveyor systems in industries like manufacturing, logistics, and warehouses utilize brake motors to achieve accurate control over the movement of goods. Brake motors enable smooth acceleration, controlled deceleration, and precise stopping of conveyor belts, ensuring proper material flow and minimizing the risk of collisions or product damage.
5. Crushers and Crushers: In industries such as mining, construction, and aggregates, brake motors are commonly used in crushers and crushers. These machines require rapid and controlled stopping to prevent damage caused by excessive vibration or unbalanced loads. Brake motors provide the necessary braking force to halt the rotation of crusher components quickly.
6. Robotics and Automation: Brake motors play a vital role in robotics and automation systems that require precise movement control and positioning. They are employed in robotic arms, automated assembly lines, and pick-and-place systems to achieve accurate and repeatable movements, ensuring seamless operation and high productivity.
7. Printing and Packaging: Brake motors are utilized in printing presses, packaging machines, and labeling equipment. These applications require precise control over the positioning of materials, accurate registration, and consistent stopping during printing or packaging processes. Brake motors ensure reliable performance and enhance the quality of printed and packaged products.
8. Textile Machinery: Brake motors are commonly found in textile machinery such as spinning machines, looms, and textile printing equipment. These applications demand precise control over yarn tension, fabric movement, and position holding. Brake motors offer the necessary braking force and control for smooth textile manufacturing processes.
9. Food Processing: Brake motors are employed in food processing equipment, including mixers, slicers, extruders, and dough handling machines. These applications require precise control over mixing, slicing, and shaping processes, as well as controlled stopping to ensure operator safety and prevent product wastage.
These are just a few examples, and brake motors are utilized in numerous other industries and applications where controlled stopping, load holding, and precise positioning are essential. The versatility and reliability of brake motors make them a preferred choice in various industrial sectors, contributing to enhanced safety, productivity, and operational control.